Gold Rush herbal ecstasy | order herbal ecstasy online | gold kush ecstasy for sale | Buy Gold Rush herbal ecstasy | Gold Rush herbal ecstasy near me
Buy Gold Rush herbal ecstasy, Gold Rush is a mix of various Kanna extracts. Buy it now in our online shop if you want to enjoy the best of Kanna. Your product will be sent in a discrete package.
Sceletium tortuosum is a succulent plant that can be found in South Africa and is also known as Kanna. People from prehistoric times already knew about its mood-changing effects. Gold Rush has a stimulating and warm effect and unlike other kanna products that tend to turn into a relaxed feeling after a while, Gold Rush keeps you feeling energetic due to the addition of caffeine.
Use and effects of Gold Rush
For the fastest effect you can snort the powder. You will feel the effects within a few minutes and they will be at their peak for 20-60 min, after which they will slowly fade away. It will give you a rush that is similar to cocaine “high”. Click here for the best snow items.
For a milder effect, mix Gold Rush with water or tea. The effect can take 90 minutes and is slightly less intense, but the feeling of bliss and energy lasts longer than 4-5 hours.
You will want to do things together with your friends and will get very chatty and laugh a lot. Everything you do makes you intensely happy and you enjoy every moment to the fullest. Furthermore, you experience an increased sensitivity to touch and some people even feel an increase in their libido.
- Mild: 25-50 mg
- Medium: 50-100 mg
- Strong 100-250 mg
- Extra strong: 250-500 mg
Dosage (in tea)
- Mild: 200-400 mg
- Medium: 400-600 mg
- Strong 600-1000 mg
- Extra strong: 1000-2000 mg
Do not take too much in one go and always leave at least one and a half hour between the different intakes.
2 grams of powder
- Kanna extract (Sceletium tortuosum)
- Natural anise flavour
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet.
- Side effects that may occur include increased blood pressure, mild headache, nausea, dry mouth and drowsiness.
- Do not use heavy machinery and do not participate in traffic.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to caffeine.
- Sceletium Tortuosum is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) and should not be used in combination with other SSRIs. These are mainly found in antidepressants such as Prozac, Seroxat, Cipramil, Zoloft or Fevarin.
- Do not use in combination with a MAO inhibitor, such as Syrian Rue (Peganum harmala), Banisteriopsis Caapi, Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) and Yohimbe) or in combination with medicines or other stimulants.
- Not for use by minors.
- Keep out of the reach of children